What happens behind the scenes
- A translation memory is created for every client and for every unique language pair.
- During the translation process, after sending a page, the translation memory will be amended.
- If the next translation page contains any segments that have already been translated before for this client, you will be shown suggestions based on the translation memory.
- This results in a translation memory for each client based on all the corresponding assignments.
- If multiple assignments in the same language pair have been completed for the client, you may also receive suggestions from those assignments. This included assignments that have been translated by other translators.